Ravioli and parsley loaf cake.
By Sophie Lebarbier
- 150 g salf-raising flour
- 3 eggs
- 10 cl of sunflower oil
- 10 cl of milk
- 100 g grated cheese
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 360 g mini cheese ravioli (fresh)
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
In a bowl, beat the eggs and add the flour gradually, stirring until the mixture is smooth. Add the oil, milk, salt and pepper.
Chop the parsley leaves and add to the mixture. Add the fresh mini ravioli.
Stir, then pour the mixture into a silicone loaf dish. If you are not using silicone, butter the tin.
Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes. Check it's cooked by pricking with the tip of a knife right to the middle of the cake. The should come out clean when cooked.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (188 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.9/5 (119 Votes)
- Kiwi strawberry lollipops 3.8/5 (152 Votes)
- Soft potato muffins with spring... 4.5/5 (82 Votes)
- Thick Mushroom Soup with Garlic... 3.4/5 (134 Votes)
- Varenyky (Ukrainian stuffed... 3.6/5 (140 Votes)
- Potato salad with wild garlic 4.7/5 (48 Votes)