- 200 gr flour + baking powder
- 100 gr of caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 glass of milk
- 1 cup of oil
- 50 grams of nuts
- 50 gr of hazelnuts
- 50 gr raisins
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Average budget
Soak the raisins for 15 mins in hot Christmas tea then drain them.
Blanch the eggs with the sugar. Add the flour, baking powder, stir and add gradually the milk and oil.
Stir in the walnuts, hazelnuts and raisins. Mix well.
Bake at 160 ° C for 50 mins (monitor as may depend on your oven), but the temperature must remain quite low, it is the secret of a puffy successful cake!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Green Tea with Ginger, Honey and... 4.7/5 (47 Votes)
- Christmas fougasse bread 3.5/5 (159 Votes)
- Yoghurt cake with a zest of lemon 3.4/5 (135 Votes)
- Loaf cake with feta cheese and... 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Vanilla Iced Tea 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Christmas Truffles with Amaretto 4/5 (99 Votes)