By AdelinaK , blog Passion bio
- For about fifteen truffles:
- 35 g of icing sugar
- 5 cl of almond cream
- 50 g white almond paste
- 100 g of dark chocolate with high cocoa percentage
- sesame seeds
- bitter cocoa
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Pour the icing sugar and almond cream in a saucepan and mix well. Add the almond paste and heat over medium heat, stirring constantly. The paste should melt and become smooth.
Add directly to pot the chocolate, broken into pieces. Stir the whole time until the chocolate melts. Pour the chocolate mix in a dish and leave to cool, film and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Then take a teaspoon of mix and roll into a ball between your palms. Now roll the truffle obtained in sesame seeds, the grated coconut or cocoa with cinnamon. Gently shake to remove the excess. Repeat until all the chocolate mix is used up. Keep the truffles in an airtight container placed in the coldest part of the fridge.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (254 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Mixed Spice Biscuits 3/5 (185 Votes)
- Kinder Bueno Cake 3.3/5 (159 Votes)
- Pumpkin and cinnamon jam 3.4/5 (149 Votes)
- Christmas fougasse bread 3.5/5 (159 Votes)
- Coconut tart 3.6/5 (125 Votes)