Christmas Truffles with Amaretto
By Marie France Luijkx
- 250 g of dark chocolate
- 150 g butter
- 200 g fine sugar
- 70 g of milk
- 2 tbsp Amaretto (or other liqueur)
- Cocoa powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Add the sugar to the milk and boil, stirring. Remove from the heat and mix the butter with the milk and sugar.
Melt the chocolate and add to the hot syrup. Stir thoroughly with a whisk, adding the liqueur of your choice.
Pour the chocolate paste into a shallow pan (a layer of + / - 3 cm).
Place in the fridge 2 hours.
Make balls in the palm of the hand, with this paste. Roll the truffles in cocoa powder or other whatever takes your fancy. Shake the truffles to get rid of the excess powder and put them in the fridge.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (467 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (261 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Christmas fougasse bread 3.4/5 (165 Votes)
- Cheeky Chocolate Mousse 3/5 (149 Votes)
- Christmas mini-logs with orange... 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Christmas cake with raspberry 4.5/5 (21 Votes)