Microwave chocolate loaf cake
By Dutilleul Anais
- 3 eggs
- 110 g of sugar
- 80 g unsalted butter
- 40g ground almonds
- 160 g baking chocolate
- 60 g flour
- 10 cl of milk
- 1 tablespoon yeast
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 8mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Melt the chocolate with butter.
In a bowl combine the eggs and sugar, stir in the melted chocolate and butter and milk.
Stir in the flour, baking powder and ground almonds.
Pour the mixture into a loaf tin (silicone).
Cook in the microwave for 8 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (462 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (234 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Choco-nuts brioche bread and... 3.2/5 (256 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Santa's train cake 3.5/5 (100 Votes)
- Microwave chocolate cake 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Banana cake in the microwave 4.2/5 (38 Votes)