- 1 egg
- 25g sugar
- 20g flour
- 50g Toblerone
- 20g dark chocolate
- 50g butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
Beat the egg with the sugar. Then add flour. In another bowl, placed over a saucepan of boiling water, melt the Toblerone chocolate and butter in a "bain-marie". Add the melted chocolate to the previous preparation. Mix well.
Butter 2 ramekins or muffin tins and pour in the mixture. Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven at 200 ° C.
Remove from the tins as soon as they're out the oven and serve immediately.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (236 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (262 Votes)
- Choco-nuts brioche bread and... 3.2/5 (256 Votes)
- Cherry Marshmalow Fondant 3.2/5 (117 Votes)
- Microwave chocolate loaf cake 4.1/5 (66 Votes)