When chocolate rhymes with microwave!
- 160g dark chocolate
- 75g butter
- 100g flour
- 50g of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp of crème fraîche
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Melt the chocolate and butter (in microwave).
Add the sugar and stir with a whisk.
Sift the flour, mix in the yeast and add to the mixture (chocolate-butter-sugar)
Finally add the eggs (making sure the mixture is not hot) and cream and whisking vigorously.
Take a suitable mould for the microwave (glass, silicone ..) and cover with baking paper.
Then put in the microwave for 5 minutes at maximum power (slightly less if the microwave is very powerful).
Turn out, sprinkle with icing sugar, decorate with almonds and set aside or serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (455 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (219 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- Choco-nuts brioche bread and... 3.2/5 (254 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (95 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Easy chocolate yoghurt cake 4.4/5 (119 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Quick Apple Cake 4.2/5 (95 Votes)
- Apple, Walnut and Cinnamon Cake 3/5 (138 Votes)