Rich dark chocolate cake
- 100 g butter
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 100 g of caster sugar
- 75 g flour
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Break up the chocolate and melt with the butter in the microwave on low for 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix the 3 eggs with the sugar and flour. Add the melted chocolate and mix well until the mixture is smooth. Pour into a pyrex loaf tin and bake for 5 minutes in the microwave.
Remove from microwave and leave to cool before unmoulding.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (456 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (220 Votes)
- Choco-nuts brioche bread and... 3.2/5 (254 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Easy chocolate yoghurt cake 4.4/5 (119 Votes)
- Romantic Chocolate Kissing Pie 3.7/5 (119 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Quick Apple Cake 4.2/5 (95 Votes)
- Chocolate Delight 3.4/5 (135 Votes)
- Chocolate Doughnut Cake 3.6/5 (87 Votes)