Double chocolate and pecan nut brownies
- 175g butter
- 250g dark chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 250g caster sugar
- 150g plain flour
- 50g pecan nutes
- 200g dark chocolate (chopped)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 55mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to gas mark 4. Grease a 22cm square baking tin with greaseproof paper and butter.
Melt the butter and 250g dark chocolate in a saucepan.
Whilst the mixture is cooling, in a separate bowl whisk together the eggs and sugar.
When reasonably cool, pour in the butter and chocolate mixture into the sugar and eggs, and mix well.
Sift the flour into the bowl and fold into the mixture.
Add the nuts and the extra chopped dark chocolate and mix well.
Pour mixture into the greased tin and bake for 55 minutes.
Once cool, cut into squares and serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Black bean brownies 4.6/5 (62 Votes)
- Gluten Free Banana & Pecan Cake 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Romantic Chocolate Kissing Pie 3.7/5 (119 Votes)
- Apple and Pecan Banana cake 4.2/5 (76 Votes)
- Chocolate Delight 3.4/5 (137 Votes)
- Brownies' Best Tale 4.4/5 (16 Votes)