Soft centre chocolate cake in the microwave
- 1 bar of cooking chocolate
- 120 g sugar
- 40 g flour
- 80 g butter
- 3 eggs
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 7mins
Cooking time 4mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Put the chocolate in a bowl with the butter and melt in the microwave.
Meanwhile combine the sugar, flour and eggs. Mix well. Stir in the chocolate + butter.
Put the mixture into a silicone mould and cook for 4 minutes at 900 watts in your microwave. Leave to cool....and enjoy. A pure delight!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (234 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Instant Custard 4.7/5 (129 Votes)
- Choco-nuts brioche bread and... 3.2/5 (255 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Easy chocolate yoghurt cake 4.4/5 (119 Votes)
- Chocolate Doughnut Cake 3.6/5 (87 Votes)