Squidgy chocolate praline muffins
- 200 g dark cooking chocolate
- 4 fresh eggs
- 45 g flour
- 80 g sugar
- 120 g butter
- 6 squares of melted milk chocolate mixed with an equal amount of praline paste.
- A six cavity silicone cake mould
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Break the chocolate into pieces and melt in a double boiler. Remove from the heat, add the butter cut into pieces and mix. Whisk the eggs and sugar until the mixture is foamy (electric mixer) and stir in the melted chocolate and flour very gently.
Divide the mixture into the cake moulds. Add a piece of chopped praline in the centre of each cake without it touching the sides of the tin and place the cake tray in the fridge for 1 hour. Preheat the oven to 210 ° C. Place the cake tray in the oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Serve warm....mmmmm!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Molten chocolate Cupcakes 3.9/5 (108 Votes)
- How to Make Fairy Cakes 3.7/5 (112 Votes)
- Sprinkles Fairy Cakes Recipe 3.4/5 (127 Votes)
- Perfect Fairy Cakes Recipe For Kids 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Marble cake with chestnuts and... 4/5 (79 Votes)