LEMON BISCUIT ICE-CREAM- by Jodie
Crush biscuits, melt marg and stir into biscuits, then press into bottom of dish.
Beat yolks sugar and lemon juice.
Whisk cream until thick then add lemon mixture.
Pour on top of biscuits, sprinkle a few crushed biscuits on top to decorate then freeze.
- 3/4 Packet Digestive biscuits
- 3 oz marg
- 4 Egg yolks
- 5 oz caster sugar
- Juice of 3 lemons
- Small tub of Rich's cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (462 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (235 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Fish with leeks 3.7/5 (171 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (165 Votes)
- Lemon Ice Lollies with Liquorice... 3.6/5 (138 Votes)
- The ultimate makeover: Fish & chips 4.1/5 (92 Votes)