Soy cream cheese
A delicate spreadable cheese made with soy yogurt.
- 1 tub soy yogurt
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- dried parsley
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Put the yogurt in a cheese cloth and let drain for 2-3 days until it's firm enough. Do this in a fridge during the warm season.
Add the spices to taste and store in a the fridge for about a week.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (447 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Fish with leeks 3.7/5 (171 Votes)
- Pumpkin and cinnamon jam 3.4/5 (149 Votes)
- Syrian Za'atar Breads 3.4/5 (140 Votes)
- Ryan's Tomato Pasta 4.3/5 (71 Votes)