Easy Pasta Bake
An easy family favourite meal for the kids, available in tasty varieties such as with bacon or with tuna
- 200g dry pasta
- 1x535g jar pasta bake sauce
- 105g cheese (only 100g is necessary)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 1mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 200°C
Pour sauce into a 1.5l ovenproof dish.
Fill jar to top of label with cold water. Add this to the ovenproof dish and give it a quick stir
Splosh in the pasta, ensuring it is all coated in sauce.
Bake for 25 mins.
During this time, grate the cheese and have a pinch as a 'tester'. Call your eldest daughter into the room for a second opinion.
Once the 25 mins are up, remove from the oven. Stir thoroughly.
Sprinkle 100g cheese over the top and bake for a further 20 mins until golden and bubbling.
Remove from oven and leave to stand for a few minutes.
Leave a spoon and bowls next to the pasta dish and back away before the stampede as people rush to help themselves.
Add a bit of variety by alternating between the different flavours.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (464 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (236 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (234 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (161 Votes)