Spicy Sausage Paella
This is a very easy and healthy dish to make. The olive and the paprika give this dish the Mediterranean flavour.
- 1 cup Paella rice
- 2 large carrots (grated)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 4 pork thin sausages
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 10 green olives
- 10 black olives
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- 3 cup chicken stock ( stock cube)
- 1 level teaspoon red paprika
- 1 lemon
- Sat and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Heat olive oil in a paella pan. Fry sausage. Set aside.
Fry onion and garlic without browning.
Add in the rice, grated carrots, tomatoes, chilli, olives, peas, ½ teaspoon salt and paprika. Stir well.
Add in the chicken stock and sausages.
Cook the paella for about 25 minutes. Stir occasionally.
Turn off the heat. Cover the paella with a greaseproof paper and let it stand for 10 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with lemon wedges and sprig of parsley.
Other meat like chicken or shell fish can also be used
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (467 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (236 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (163 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Tunisian Fricassee 3.6/5 (168 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (159 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Sangria with peaches and apples 4.5/5 (56 Votes)