Tartlets with tapenade and cherry tomatoes
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Prepare the shortcrust pastry:
Cut the butter into cubes. Mix with the salt and flour using your hands. Add half the egg yolk and a little water if necessary. Place in the fridge.
When the dough has rested, Spread out with a rolling pin on a floured surface. Using a biscuit cutter, cut out small rectangles. Place them on a baking tray, lined with greaseproof paper and bake in the oven until golden brown.
Spread a little tapenade on each pastry. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and place two tomato halves on each tartlet. Wash and chop the chives. Sprinkle onto the tarts. Serve chilled.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (219 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Mini Sweetheart Apple Tarts 3.5/5 (155 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Tunisian Fricassee 3.6/5 (155 Votes)
- Spicy Sausage Paella 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Wild mushroom tartlets 3.5/5 (80 Votes)