Chorizo, lemon and green olive loaf cake
By Jeanne-Sophie , blog Jeanne-Sophie Cuisine
- 3 eggs
- 150g flour
- 1 sachet of yeast (11g)
- 1 yogurt
- 100 ml hot semi-skimmed milk
- 7 tbsp olive oil (80 ml)
- 1 large tablespoon of mustard
- 170g chorizo extra spicy
- 4 tbsp green olives
- 1/2 lemon confit
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 180 °.
Cut the chorizo into cubes and fry a few minutes in a hot pan. Cut the olives in half and the lemon confit, without the pulp, into cubes.
In a bowl, combine the eggs, flour, yeast and yoghurt and then add the hot milk, olive oil and mustard to get a smooth paste. Add the filling (chorizo, preserved lemon and green olives).
Pour into a loaf tin or mini silicone moulds. For mini cakes, the baking time should be about 25 minutes; for one loaf cake it will take about 45 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (197 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (185 Votes)
- Tunisian Fricassee 3.6/5 (169 Votes)
- Kiwi strawberry lollipops 3.8/5 (152 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.8/5 (122 Votes)
- Gingerbread, pear and foie gras... 4.1/5 (113 Votes)