Soft potato muffins with spring onion and pork pâté
By Gourmande4ever , blog Le blog de Gourmande4ever
- 2 boiled potatoes
- quite big
- 3 level tablespoons of self raising flour
- 3 heaped tablespoons of chopped spring onions
- 1 heaped tsp of salt
- 2 teaspoons of thyme
- 1 tsp herbes de Provence
- 3 eggs
- 100 ml of milk
- 1 tin of pork paté
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the paté into 6 pieces and set aside.
Place all the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and using an electric mixer, mix well. Taste and adjust the salt accordingly.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° c.
Half fill the muffin silicone moulds. Place a cube of paté in the middle, then cover with more mixture. Bake for 10-15 minutes: ithey cook quickly so check the cooking regularly!
Can be enjoy warm or cold, with a slightly garlicky homemade tomato sauce!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (186 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.9/5 (118 Votes)
- Kiwi strawberry lollipops 3.8/5 (152 Votes)
- Salmon & broccoli cakes 3.5/5 (125 Votes)
- Varenyky (Ukrainian stuffed... 3.6/5 (139 Votes)