Rockin' Rocky Road
- 110g soft unsalted butter
- plus 1 tbsp
- 290g plain chocolate
- broken into pieces
- 60ml golden syrup
- 230g plain hard and crunchy biscuits
- 450g mini marshmallows
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
1) Melt the butter, chocolate and syrup in a heavy based saucepan. Scoop out about 110ml of this melted mixture and put aside.
2) Put the biscuits into a freezer bag and then bash them with a rolling pin. You are looking for both crumbs and pieces of cookies.
3) Fold the biscuit pieces and crumbs into the melted chocolate mixture, and then add the marshmallows.
4) Pour into a 23cm square foil tray and flatten with a spatula. Pour over the reserved 110ml of melted chocolate mixture and smooth the top.
5) Refrigerate for about 2 hours or overnight. Cut into squares to serve.
6) Cut into 24 fingers.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (255 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (188 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Cupcake Recipe For Kids 3.6/5 (146 Votes)
- Kinder Bueno Cake 3.3/5 (160 Votes)