- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp oil
- 4 tbsp condensed milk
- 2/3 cup self-raising flour
- 2 tp baking powder
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Beat the eggs until bubbly. This may take more than 10 min.
Add sugar and milk then whisk.
Add oil and condensed milk. Mix until well combined.
Mix self-raising flour and baking powder in another bowl.
Add to the wet ingredients and mix well.
Boil some water in the steamer.
Pour batter into a tin and steam for 15min.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (454 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (95 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (144 Votes)
- Steamed Sea Bream 3.3/5 (127 Votes)
- Caramel Crunch Shortbread 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- No Bake Brownies 3.2/5 (91 Votes)