Top 10 American Food Habits That We Don't UnderstandGoogle Ads
1) They eat salads before the main dish.
2) Main courses are called Entrées. Entrée literally means first course in French.
3) Some Americans drink milk with their dinner instead of water.
4) All of the bread is really sweet, like brioche. Even the hamburger buns!
5) Cheese Whiz. 'Nuff said.
6) Enormous portions and free refills. Strange...but slightly awesome. (Also, why would anyone buy a large drink if the refills are free?)
7) Are you really that happy to be my waitress? And do I really have to tip you?
8) Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Salty peanut butter mixed with jelly on bread? WHY?
9) Deep fried everything. The Wisconsin State Fair sells deep fried BUTTER.
10) Mac 'N Cheese in a box. Is that even food?