Recipe for Disaster
You really don't want to try this one... Trust me...
- You really don't want to try this one... Trust me...
- 200g / 8oz dark chocolate
- 125g / 5oz butter
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 200g / 8oz digestive biscuits
- 100g / 4oz mini marshmallows
- Raisins / cranberries / other niceities - optional
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Grease a 20cm / 8" baking tin.
Crush biscuits inside a tea-towel or sandwich bag with a rolling pin. They should end up with varying size between dust and your thumbnail.
On a low heat, melt the chocolate, butter and golden syrup, stirring continuously until no lumps remain.
Add the crushed biscuits, marshmallows and other niceities and stir until all combined.
Pour the mixture into the baking tin.
Place in the fridge for a few hours.
Chop into reasonably sized pieces and serve as desired!
Don't say I didn't warn you.... (you should have put the raisins in!!)
Great for picnics!
Can top with chocolate like the brownies...
Okay, I admit it. This is -ocky -oad. No raisins. No R's.
Take some time to enjoy the peaceful painting below...
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (454 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.4/5 (250 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- MARS BAR SQUARES 3.4/5 (140 Votes)
- Chocolate & berry mousse pots 3.7/5 (116 Votes)
- Marshmallow & Sugar Flower Cupcakes 3.4/5 (124 Votes)
- Fudge 3.4/5 (120 Votes)