Smoked Salmon Mousse
- 2 shallots
- 300 g smoked salmon
- 150 g butter
- 6 slices of soft bread
- 200 g fresh double cream
- The juice of two lemons
- Salt and pepper.
Level of difficulty Easy
This recipe is to be made the day before. It can either be eaten in slices with a green salad or on toast as an appetiser. Place all the ingredients in a food processor and mix everything together.
Pour the mix into a loaf tin, lined with cling film, so it's easier to unmould. Refrigerate overnight and your mousse is ready.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (197 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (185 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Kiwi strawberry lollipops 3.8/5 (152 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.8/5 (122 Votes)
- Soft potato muffins with spring... 4.5/5 (83 Votes)
- Gingerbread, pear and foie gras... 4.1/5 (113 Votes)