Detox Salad with early vegetables and tops vinaigrette
By Dounia , blog DOO...EAT !
- Some tops of turnips and / or radishes
- 2 artichokes
- purple (young)
- 6 green asparagus
- 6 radishes (and / or 1 black)
- 1 small handful of fresh spinach (young shoots or young leaves)
- Fresh herbs of your choice ... basil
- chives ...
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin seed oil
- 1 pinch of sea salt (optional)
- Juice of one lemon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash the radish and/or radish tops (leaves) and remove stems and parts that are too hard. Chop finely and reserve.
Peel the asparagus (the ends that are too hard) and slow steam cook for about 15 minutes. reserve.
Remove the larger leaves of the artichokes, cut off half the foot, keeping the base that's fine and tender. Then chop finely with a grater or a knife (it will be eaten raw!). Add lemon juice and reserve.
Wash the radishes and spinach. Dry. Slice the radishes into round slices.
Prepare a nice plate composed of all the pretty, well-prepared vegetables, alternating the colours.
Prepare the vinaigrette, made of pumpkin seed oil, lemon juice, finely slices tops and a pinch of salt. Mix.
Drizzle the salad in vinaigrette and enjoy immediately!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (296 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- King langoustines with early... 3.5/5 (163 Votes)
- Healthy homemade thai prawn curry 3.7/5 (118 Votes)