Turkey tourte with mustard
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the turkey breast into small pieces and brush with mustard. Then sauté in a pan.
Deglaze the pan with the cream and mustard, stir well, you can add white wine and lemon juice according to your taste.
Unroll one of the ready-made puff pastries and place in a dish, prick with a fork, arrange the squares of turkey in the middle and pour over with sauce.
Cover the preparation with the 2nd puff pastry, sticking the edges well together and make a funnel in the 2nd pastry with a knife. Brush the pastry with an egg yolk.
Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° and bake until the pastry is cooked and golden brown.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)