Great way to use up that extra cooked chicken
- 100g mayonnaise (can add crème fresh)
- 75g mango chutney
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 dessertspoon lime zest
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 500g skinless
- boneless chicken/ turkey breast fillets - cooked and diced
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all other ingredients well add the meat and chill for a few hours.
• Works well with left over Turkey.
• Serve on sandwiches, open sandwiches, with a salad.
• For lunches, buffets etc.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (168 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (157 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (148 Votes)