- cane sugar
- mint leaves
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Remove the lime zest and cut into small pieces.
In a pan, pour in the sugar, the juice of 2 lime and the zest. Add a little water and heat until it starts to boil.
You should get a golden brown liquid syrup. You may need to add more water or sugar depending on the consistency.
Reserve until ready to serve.
Just before serving, pour the syrup into the bottom of each champagne glass, add some fresh mint leaves.
Fill the glasses with champagne and stir gently.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Green Tea with Ginger, Honey and... 4.7/5 (47 Votes)
- Slow cooked lamb 3.5/5 (140 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.4/5 (144 Votes)
- Café Frappe - Greek Iced Coffee 3.6/5 (119 Votes)
- Mayan Hot Chocolate 3.3/5 (142 Votes)
- Sangria with peaches and apples 4.5/5 (56 Votes)
- Coronation Chicken 3.6/5 (103 Votes)
- Papaya and Lime Frosties 3.3/5 (124 Votes)