- 75 cl of white rum
- 1 l lemonade
- 20 cl sugar cane
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 3 limes
- 25 mint leaves
- ice cubes
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Marinate three or four big handfuls of mint leaves in 75 cl of rum for 1 hour.
Add the juice of 2 lemons, 1 litre of lemonade and diced limes.
Mash up the mint leaves to release more flavour.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving!
Add a teaspoon of sugar cane in each glass.
Blend some ice and fill each glass and serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Cold Beetroot Soup 5/5 (63 Votes)
- Baba Ganoush 3.5/5 (151 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.4/5 (144 Votes)
- Café Frappe - Greek Iced Coffee 3.6/5 (119 Votes)
- Mayan Hot Chocolate 3.3/5 (142 Votes)
- Rum Cake Balls 3.7/5 (109 Votes)
- Smoothie Get Your Greens 3.6/5 (113 Votes)
- Sangria with peaches and apples 4.5/5 (56 Votes)