Captain's Vineyard Cocktail (white wine and dark rum cocktail)
A refreshing summer cocktail, with a powerful kick. Easy to drink so approach with caution!
- White Wine
- Spiced Dark Rum
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 1mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Pour equal measures of white wine and lemonade into a jug, about 50cl of each.
Add 6 shots of rum and stir thoroughly.
Place in the fridge to chill.
Serve chilled without ice.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Dandelion cordial 3/5 (185 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.3/5 (147 Votes)
- Rum Cake Balls 3.7/5 (111 Votes)
- Farro biscuits 3.4/5 (136 Votes)
- Risotto with asparagus 3/5 (142 Votes)
- Mushrooms in White Wine (chicken,... 3.5/5 (95 Votes)