Pina Colada with a cream whipper!
- 125g coconut milk
- 50g brown sugar
- 125g cream 25% fat
- 5cl rhum
- 1 packet speculoos biscuits (or ginger snaps)
- 1/2 pineapple
- 30g butter
- 1 vanilla bean
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Dice the pineapple and cook with butter, the grated vanilla and the brown sugar.
Put in a cream whipper the coconut milk, the sugar and the rhum. Charge with two gas pellets and shake well.
Serve the pina colada in a tall glass, starting with the caramelised pineapple, then the crushed speculoos biscuits, followed by the cream.
Tips: For an alternative recipe, you can replace the pineapple with diced pears and the coconut milk with almond milk.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (146 Votes)
- Sweet Peanut Sauce 3.5/5 (140 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.3/5 (146 Votes)
- Café Frappe - Greek Iced Coffee 3.6/5 (121 Votes)
- Sangria with peaches and apples 4.5/5 (56 Votes)