Sweet Peanut Sauce
- 400g of coconut milk
- 1/4 cup of Thai red curry paste
- 3/4 cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsps white vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Put all ingredients into a medium-sized pot over a medium heat, whisking continuously.
Let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes over low heat.
Take the off the heat and let the sauce cool down to room temperature, and serve.
Tip: Refrigerated sauce can thicken a lot so to thin it out, add water to reach desired consistency, reheat, and serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Apple Rose Cake 3.8/5 (164 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.5/5 (176 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Mango chicken curry 3.4/5 (139 Votes)
- Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce 3.3/5 (139 Votes)
- Veggie Stir Fry Noodles with Tangy... 3.3/5 (135 Votes)