Cranberry Sauce with Jalapeno Peppers
- ¾ cup (180ml) Sugar
- 1 cup (240 ml) water
- 300g Cranberries
- 2 deseeded and finely chopped red Chillies
- 3 teaspoons Lime Juice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Dissolve the sugar in the water, add the cranberries, chillies & lime juice.
Bring to the boil and then simmer for about ten minutes with the lid on.
Remove the heat and break up a little or leave as they are and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat pour into a jar (with a good seal), allow to cool and refrigerate.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (147 Votes)
- Chilli To Blow Your Mind 3.6/5 (132 Votes)
- Low Fat Cranberry & Walnut Muffins 4.2/5 (79 Votes)
- Prawn Dim Sum 4.4/5 (59 Votes)