Low Fat Cranberry & Walnut Muffins
- 4 1/2oz of Body By Vi Shake
- 4 1/2oz of Self Raising Flour
- 3 eggs
- 250ml Skimmed Milk
- 1oz of Walnuts
- 1oz of Cranberries
- 1tsp of Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1tsp of Cinnamon
- 1 Lemon
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Measure out the Vi shake, flour, cinnamon and bicarbonate of soda.
Sieve the ingredients into a medium size mixing bowl.
Break the walnuts into smaller pieces and add them into the bowl.
Using scissors cut the cranberries into smaller pieces and add them to the bowl.
Crack the eggs and separate the whites from the yolk.
Wisk all the whites together.
Grate 1 medium lemon and add to the mixing bowl.
Measure the milk carefully.
Pour the egg whites and milk together with the dry ingredients in the mixing bowl. Then fold until the ingredients are mixed together.
Quickly but carefully put the mixture into muffin cases and put into the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
With this recipe it is best to use muffin cases with a muffin tray otherwise the muffins will come out in funny shapes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Molten chocolate Cupcakes 3.9/5 (108 Votes)
- Cranberry Sauce with Jalapeno... 4.7/5 (36 Votes)
- Apple and Blackberry Crumble... 3.8/5 (102 Votes)
- Moist chocolate walnut cakes with... 3.4/5 (145 Votes)
- Breakfast Bars 4.5/5 (4 Votes)