Deep Fried Brie with Cranberry Sauce
A lovely light fresh starter.
- Brie Cheese
- 6 Slices of Seeded Bread
- 2 Eggs
- Salad Mix
- Small Amount of Cranberry Sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Average budget
Add the bread to the blender and blend until crumbs and add into a bowl beat the eggs in a separate bowl.
Cut the brie into chunky triangles and dip into the eggs and then the bread crumbs ensuring all of the cheese is covered.
Pre heat a deep fat fryer and then add the chunks of cheese and fry for 2/3mins or until golden brown
Serve hot with a small amount of salad, some seeded toast and cranberry sauce
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Cranberry Sauce with Jalapeno... 4.8/5 (31 Votes)
- Low Fat Cranberry & Walnut Muffins 4.2/5 (79 Votes)
- Deep Fried Ice Cream Parcels with... 3.3/5 (94 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Pumpkin donut 3.8/5 (24 Votes)