Deep Fried Ice Cream Parcels with Raspberry Coulis
- 3 Sheets (Ready Made) Filo Pastry
- 1 Egg Yolk (Beaten)
- 4 Scoops Ice Cream (Baileys or any flavour)
- 150g Fresh Raspberries (keep half seperate for sauce)
- 1 Tbsp Caster Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Icing Sugar
- Little bit of Water
- Sunflower Oil for Deep Frying
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Put the sheets of filo pastry together brushing in between with egg yolk to help them stick.
Cut filo pastry in to 4 pieces, 1 inch x 5 inches.
Place a scoop of Ice Cream in centre of each piece of pastry. Divide half the raspberries around and on top of the Ice Cream and sprinkle with caster sugar.
Brush some egg yolk around the outer edges of pastry and begin to roll up.
Half way in, fold in the edges and continue folding to make spring roll shapes.
Place back in the freezer for 15-20 Minutes.
FOR THE SAUCE
Blitz the remaining Raspberries in a mini blender with the icing sugar and a little water.
Heat the sunflower oil in a pan (enough to deep fry).
Fry the Ice Cream rolls for 1 minute until pastry is golden and crisp.
Drain and serve on a plate drizzling the Raspberry coulis around them.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (456 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Raspberry Rose Cupcakes 3.9/5 (118 Votes)
- Lemon Ice Lollies with Liquorice... 3.6/5 (137 Votes)
- Raspberry tart 3.8/5 (148 Votes)
- Sweet Dreamy Romantic Raspberry... 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- Eleanor's Vegetable Egg Fried Rice 3.5/5 (145 Votes)