Crab, Corn and Pepper Rice Salad
- 15 crab/seafood sticks
- 200g canned sweetcorn
- 1 red pepper
- 2 boiled eggs
- 2.5 cups of boiled white rice
- 0.5 cup of mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, quick and simple. Enjoy!
You can add diced cucumber, dill, parsley, garden peas etc.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (358 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (223 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.