Rice and seafood in a garlic vinaigrette
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
1. Cook the rice in 2 times its volume of lightly salted water.
Simmer the squid for 15 minutes in a court bouillon. Drain and cool.
Wash the tomatoes, cut them into wedges.
Grill the peppers in the oven, cool them in a plastic bag and then peel them, remove the seeds and cut them into strips.
2. Prepare the garlic sauce by putting the egg yolks and crushed garlic in a bowl. Add the oil, gradually, stirring continuously until you get the desired volume. Add the vinegar, salt and stir again.
3. Mix together in a large bowl the rice, squid, prawns and sauce. Toss gently. Add the tomatoes. Place the strips of pepper and olives on top.
Place the rice salad in the fridge for 2 hours before serving.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (179 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (146 Votes)
- Eleanor's Vegetable Egg Fried Rice 3.4/5 (147 Votes)
- King langoustines with early... 3.5/5 (166 Votes)