Carrot salad with orange
By Parfums de table
- 500g carrots
- 5 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 50 ml of orange blossom water
- 30g fine sugar (+ 20g for sprinkling)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- A pinch of cinnamon powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel and grate the carrots.
Peel 2 oranges and remove the segments, be sure to remove the seeds.
Mix the carrots and oranges, set aside.
Mix the juice of 3 other oranges, lemon juice, orange blossom, the 3 tablespoons of fine sugar, salt and pepper.
Pour this dressing over the carrots, mix well.
Cover with cling film and place in the fridge.
Sprinkle with cinnamon just before serving.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- King langoustines with early... 3.5/5 (163 Votes)
- Carrot Pickle (Gajar Ka Achar) 4.2/5 (78 Votes)
- Soya cream of peppers soup 4/5 (115 Votes)