Soya cream of peppers soup
- 3-4 peppers
- 20 ml soya cream or creme fraiche
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel the peppers and cut into squares. Steam them in 400 ml of water (about 20 min).
In a bowl add the soya cream, salt, pepper and oil and blend.
It's ready to be served!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Carrot soup with dates accompanied... 4.1/5 (48 Votes)