How to Make the Perfect Stuffed Peppers
By EMMA FINERTY
An easy-to'follow recipe on how to make the perfect meat and cheese stuffed peppers.
- 4 red peppers
- 1lb minced beef
- 1 onion
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Fry mince and onion in a frying ân with a little oil on a medium heat.
Chop the tomatoes and add to the pan.
Slice off the pepper top of and remove the seeds.
Stuff the pepper with the mince, onion and tomatoes.
Sprinkle with a generous amount of cheese and put the lids on.
Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (211 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (177 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.