THE BEST Spag Bol EVER
Everyone has a version of this. This is the version my husband will happily eat!
Everyone has thier own version of spaghetti bolognese, but just quietly, this one is THE BEST!
- 250g Beef Mince
- 2 Tins odf Chopped Tomatoes
- Red Pesto
- 1 Onion - chopped
- Beef oxo cubes
- Olive Oil
- Dried pasta of your choice
- Cheese to serve
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a hot pan a little glug of olive oil and 1 - 2 cloves of garlic. (1 teaspoon = 1clove of lazy garlic).
After allowing the oil to infuse, add the mince and the chopped onion.
Cook for five minutes and crumble in the stock cubes.
Add the two tins of chopped tomatoes and the red pesto. After stiring well, cover and allow to simmer for 15 - 20 or until the mince is thoroughly cooked.
Serve over cooked dried pasta of your choice with a sprinkling of cheese for good measure :)
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (241 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (158 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Garlic Bread 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- Stuffed butternut squash 3.6/5 (156 Votes)
- Cevapi Bosnian kebab 3.4/5 (150 Votes)
- Roasted Tomato Soup 3.4/5 (139 Votes)
- Meatballs and Mustard Mash 3.8/5 (111 Votes)