Thai Green Beef Curry with Eggplant
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp green curry paste
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 300g of minced beef
- 100g eggplant
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 2 chopped red peppers
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
1. Put vegetable oil into a wok, add the green curry paste, cook over a low heat until the aroma develops.
2. Add half of the coconut milk and bring to the boil.
3. Add the beef and eggplant and cook over a medium heat until the ingredients are tender.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to the boil.
5. Pour into a bowl and garnish with chopped red peppers and basil leaves.
6. Serve with Jasmine rice.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (249 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (168 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (190 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.