lovely duck curry for a cold night
- 1 duck
- thai spice mix
- 1/2 tin coconut milk
- 320ml double cream
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cook the duck and remove the meat from the bones, set aside.
Cook the rice per the packet instructions. Whilst this is cooking add the duck to a wok, sprinkle with thai spices and move around so all the duck gets covered.
Add the coconut milk and double cream and mix well. Allow the duck mix to simmer for 5minutes. Add more thai spice if you require it stronger.
Drain the rice and serve with the duck.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (390 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (146 Votes)
- Eleanor's Vegetable Egg Fried Rice 3.4/5 (147 Votes)
- Coriander chicken 3.3/5 (149 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.