Asparagus and Potato Salad with Duck in Parma Ham
- ½ large potato (peeled
- cubed and boiled until tender)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 55g goats cheese
- 2 tablespoons double cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped basil
- ½ duck breast (skin removed and meat sliced into 4 strips)
- 2 slices of parma ham (sliced lengthwise)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Put the cooked potato and asparagus into a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
Heat goats cheese and cream in saucepan over gentle heat until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth. Stir in basil.
Wrap each duck strip in ½ slice of parma ham.
Heat oil in frying pan and fry duck/ham for 6-8 minutes until crisp and golden brown and duck is cooked through.
Put salad in centre of plate. Top with duck and drizzle over the dressing.
Can be eaten hot or cold.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Saint marcellin cheese and ham... 3.7/5 (148 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu 3.4/5 (134 Votes)
- Pork with Parma Ham and Feta Cheese 3.4/5 (123 Votes)