Gourmet salad with gizzards and fried potatoes
By Nad0511 , blog Quand Nad cuisine...
- 2 confit duck gizzards
- 2 large potatoes
- peeled and cubed
- 1 tomato
- 1 egg
- 1 handful garlic croutons
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- salt and pepper
- Green salad leaves
- Vinaigrette (walnut oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Cook the egg in a saucepan of boiling water for 6 mins to get a soft boiled egg.
In a pan, heat the gizzards. When the fat has melted, remove from the pan (keep the oil!) And keep warm.
In the same pan, fry the potatoes in the duck fat. When they are nicely browned, add salt and pepper. Sprinkle with parsley and crushed garlic. Mix well.
On each plate, divide up the salad leaves, the chopped tomatoes and croutons. Drizzle with dressing. Place the shelled egg still warm in the middle with the gizzards and fried potatoes ... and eat straight away!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)