Potato vermicelli with shallots
By Patrice , blog AlsaCuisine
- 600 g potatoes
- 5 shallots
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 150 g butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel the shallots, chop finely.
Melt them in a pan with 100 g of butter for 15 minutes over low heat.
Peel the potatoes, wash them and dry them in a dish towel.
Then grate them as finely as possible with a cheese grater.
Place in a bowl, add the shallots, salt and pepper, mix immediately.
Heat the remaining butter and oil in a large frying pan.
Place 4 or 5 small piles of potatoes.
Flatten with the back of spoon to form small patties.
Brown for 6 minutes.
Turn them over with a spatula and brown the other side.
When the patties are golden brown, remove them, place them in a dish and keep warm while cooking the rest of the patties.
Before serving, sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (496 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (241 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (167 Votes)
- Potato salad with wild garlic 4.7/5 (48 Votes)
- Brunch Hashbrown Burger 4.1/5 (48 Votes)
- Potato Fritters 4/5 (26 Votes)