Potato wedges with herbs
- 1 kg potatoes
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp ras el hanout
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tablespoon of herbs de Provence
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel the potatoes and cut into fairly large quarters. Heat a pan of water, when it starts to boil, add the potatoes for 1 minute. Drain them and put them in an airtight container.
Add paprika, ras el hanout (or other spices of your choice), oil, salt and herbes de Provence.
Heat the oven to 200 ° C.
Close the container and shake quickly to coat the potatoes with the marinade. Place the potatoes on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for about 30 minutes, until golden brown.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (458 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Soft potato muffins with spring... 4.5/5 (83 Votes)
- Varenyky (Ukrainian stuffed... 3.6/5 (141 Votes)
- Potato salad with wild garlic 4.7/5 (48 Votes)
- Battered Chicken Goujons 3.8/5 (89 Votes)
- Roasted Broccoli with Toasted... 3.3/5 (122 Votes)
- Spicy turkey and pepper bake 2.9/5 (137 Votes)