Syn-free on Slimming World
- Several large baking potatoes
- Fry Light spray
- Mixed herbs
- Black pepper
- Crushed rock salt
- Garlic powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 7mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Pre-heat the oven to about 200c (about gas mark 7) and wash the potatoes but don’t peel them.
Spray a big oven tray very liberally with the Fry Light. Use lots! Cut the potatoes into wedges and place on oven tray.
Sprinkle wedges with all of the herbs, finishing with the rock salt. Spray lots of Fry Light on top, then shake the wedges about, so they’re all coated on each side with the spray and seasoning.
Spray a bit more Fry Light on top and cook in oven for 50 – minutes, until tender inside and crispy on the outside.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Cupcake Recipe For Kids 3.6/5 (146 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (158 Votes)
- Kinder Bueno Cake 3.3/5 (160 Votes)
- Homemade Strawberry Ice... 4.6/5 (53 Votes)
- Homemade Pickle 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Spicy wedges 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Potato wedges with herbs 4.4/5 (13 Votes)