- 4 Tomatoes
- 400g smoked salmon
- 2 lemons
- 1 small pot of creme fraiche
- 12 Rostis (potato pancake)
- 2 onions
- fresh chives
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 250 °C.
Meanwhile, cut the tomatoes into cubes and the onion into slices. Leave aside.
Cut the salmon into thin 5cm slices.
Put the rosti potato galettes (hash browns) in the oven for about 20 minutes.
Garnish each plate for your guests with onions, tomatoes and salmon and a quarter of a lemon.
Prepare the sauce: Mix the cream with fresh lemon juice and sprinkle with chopped chives.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Once the rosti potato galettes are golden brown, add to the rest of the dish and serve immediately.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Masala Fish Goujons with... 3.6/5 (149 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Cupcake Recipe For Kids 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Rockin' Rocky Road 4.2/5 (87 Votes)