Brunch Hashbrown Burger
Easy-to-do crispy hashbrown and a tall egg with fresh rocket leaves and mayonnaise, in a homemade burger bap.
- 2 burger baps
- 2 eggs
- 2 hashbrowns
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- Rocket leaves
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Fry the hashbrowns till golden and crisp with the oil. At the same time, toast the baps briefly too.
When the hashbrowns are done, remove to a kitchen towel to cool slightly. Then, crack the eggs into egg rings and put the pan lid on, with it on medium-low heat. Be patient. Meanwhile, spread on the mayonnaise onto the baps, and top the bottom piece with rocket leaves.
When the eggs are done, assemble the hashbrowns, then the eggs with a cracking of sea salt and black pepper. Then finally put the hat on.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (166 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- Homemade Beef Burgers 3.4/5 (130 Votes)
- Pauline's sherry burgers 3.4/5 (124 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding Burger 4/5 (27 Votes)
- Spanish omelette with fromage blanc 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Potato and carrot top röstis 3.9/5 (42 Votes)
- Burgers 3.8/5 (25 Votes)